TB Control Society Recruitment 2019.
Applications are invited on prescribed form from eligible candidates for the following contractual posts under “Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme” (RNTCP) for TU Chhatroo, TU Thathri, TU Doda, TU Assar, TU Gandoh, TU Ukheral & TU Gool in (Erstwhile District Doda) within a period of 21 days after publication of this notice. The eligible candidates should submit their applications along with required documents and photographs duly attested by the Gazetted officer during working hours personally or through Registered Post in the Office of Member Secretary / District Tuberculosis Officer, PTC Kishtwar on the given format.
1. Applicants should be permanent resident of District Kishtwar, District Doda & District Ramban of J&K State.
2. The age of the candidate should be between 18-37 years and 65 years for retired Govt. Servant.
3. The application form found incomplete without Essential Qualification / Requirements 8r Preferential Qualification in any manner will be summarily rejected.
4. The engagement to all posts would be on contractual basis either for a maximum period of one year at a time and renewal for one year subject to very good performance of candidate.
5. Contractual person will have to draw a contractual agreement with the concerned Member Secretary of District TB Control Society Kishtwar (Doda) before joining.
6. A contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under rules.
7. The contractual engagement can be terminated either side with one month’s notice.
8. This is full time job. No private practice or part time employment is allowed.
9. The interview date of these posts will be mentioned through Print media only. No call letters will be sent separately.
OFFICE OF THE MEMBER SECRETARY DISTRICT TB CONTROL SOCIETY KISHTWAR / DISTRICT TUBERCULOSIS OFFICER DTC KISHTWAR
Tel. No: 01995-259970, Fax No: 01995-259970,
e-mail: [email protected]
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.