J&K Police SPO Rajouri Jobs Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Male and Female) of District Rajouri for filling up of 150 positions of Special Police Officers (SPOs) in Jammu and Kashmir Police, District Rajouri on the monthly honorarium of Rs.6000/- per month initially which shall be enhanced after completion of prescribed period in terms of Govt order No.889 of 2019 dated 04-08-2019.
Post Name SPO.
Total Posts 150 positions.
The educational qualification, age and physical standards prescribed for the above mentioned
positions are specified as under:-
How to apply.
Application as per proforma alongwith qualification/allied certificates be submitted (WITHOUT ANY FEE) to DySP Administration in District Police Office Rajouri (i.e. SSP Office D.0 Colony Rajouri) w.e.f 25-09-2019 from 10 AM to 04 PM (except Sunday/Holiday) and last date of submission of application form shall be 05- 10-2019.
- JK Police Men Constable Recruitment 2019, 1350 posts Complete Details.
- JK Police Women Constable Recruitment 2019, 1350 posts. Complete Details.
- Army Goodwill Public School AGPS Rajouri Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- Punjab and Sind Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019.
V- There is no fees/charges for submission of application form for the engagement of SPOs.
VI- Candidates are advised to submit self attested photo copies of the following certificates alongwith application form and bring along with the original documents for verification at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST).
i) Educational Qualification Certificate
ii) Date of birth Certificate
iii) Permanent Resident Certificate
iv) Aadhaar Card v) Colour photographs 4 copies (self attested).
- Incomplete application forms in any manner or not filled up properly shall be rejected.
- The engagement is purely on temporarily basis and this shall have no claim for permanent absorption / continuous engagement.
- Indiscipline of any kind including absence from duty shall render the engagement as nullified without any notice.
- Authority competent shall reserve the right to terminate the engagement at any time without notice.
- Their services can be utilized at any part of the state
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.