J&K National Health Mission NHM Recruitment 2019 post various.
Govt Jobs, NHM Jobs. J&K NHM Jobs., NHM JK Jobs.
Advertisement Notice for Hiring the Services of Specialists under National Health Mission in Jammu & Kashmir.
Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Specialists in following streams on a contractual basis, under National Health Mission, J&K for health facilities of Jammu as well as Kashmir Division.
PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant stream recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
2. Candidate should be permanent resident of the state.
3. Age: Maximum age limit up to 65 years.
4. Stay at the place of posting is mandatory.
5. During the contract period Consultant cannot do Private Practice.
6. Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
3. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2020, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
4. Interview for the posts of Kashmir Division on 30th July-2019 at in the Office of National Health Mission at “A Block” Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001. & in Jammu Division will be held on 31st July-2019 in the office of State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu — 18122.
5. Application form shall also be available on the official website www.iknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
6. List of documents to be attached with the application form:
i. Date of Birth Certificate;
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate;
iii. Degree of MBBS;
iv. MD/MS/PG Diploma
v. Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
7. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
8. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
MISSION DIRECTOR, NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K
Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu.
Fax: 0191-2674114; Telephone: 2674244.Pin: 181221
Kashmir Office: Block A, Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001 Telephone: 0194-247737, 2477309, 2470486; e-mail: [email protected]
NHM Help Line for Jammu Division: 18001800104; Kashmir Division: 18001800102
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.