Jammu & Kashmir Land Records Management Agency JaKLaRMA Jobs Recruitment 2019
Engagement of Retired Revenue Officers/Officials on Contractual basis in JaKLaRMA / Settlement Organization for implementation of Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme.
(1) The Jammu & Kashmir Land Records Management Agency [JaKLaRMA] a Nodal Agency of Revenue Department in the Office of FC [Revenue] has undertaken the task of implementing “Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme” in the State of Jammu & Kashmir. The JaKLaRMA desires to engage dedicated and professional retired Revenue Officers/Officials purely on temporary basis to work in the Project in Jammu and Kashmir Division.
(2) The engagement/appointment of Retd. Revenue Officials on contractual basis shall be initially for a period of 03 months on payment of consolidated remuneration indicated against each category.
(3) The Retd. Patwari/Girdawar and Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar shall be paid honorarium of Rs. 15000/- and Rs. 20,000/- per month respectively.
(4) Accordingly applications arc invited on the format at Annexure “A“ from the eligible Retd. Revenue Officials for the post of Revenue Consultant under DILRMP in the office of Deputy Commissioner, Doda through registered post or by hand as per scheduled dates given below:-
a) Date of Commencement for submission of application form. 25-07-2019
b) Last date for submission of applications. 02-08-2019
(5) The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of Deputy Commissioner, Doda.
(6) The applications complete in all respect should reach the Deputy Commissioner Office Doda by or before 2nd of August 2019 along with requisite documents.
(7) The engagement shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The applicant must be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. The applicant must be a Retired Revenue Officer/Official [Patwari/Girdawar/Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar] from J&K Govt. Revenue Services.
3. The applicant must be below 68 years of age, physically active and capable of conducting field visits.
4. The period of contract shall be initially for a period of 03 month extendable further after assessment of the performance of the incumbent and as per the job requirement. The services of the appointee shall be terminable within contract period at one month’s notice from either side.
5. There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidate in any Police Station/Crimc Branch/Vigilance Organization or the Court of Law.
6. The applicant shall work full time in the Project during the contract period and will not accept any other assignment during this period.
7. The applicant shall produce proof of retirement such as PPO.
8. For any matter in respect of which no provision has been made in this advertisement, decision of the JaKLaRMA shall be final and binding on the applicant.
9. The service of the Revenue Consultant so engage shall be utilized, if required, at any place within the District.
Download Complete Notification and Application Form.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.