GMC Walk in interview for various posts.
GMC Kathua Walk in interview for Registrars and Demonstrators.
Applications are invited through walk-in interview for the post of Registrars, Demonstrators from Non-PSC doctors who are permanent residents of J&K state, for the tenure posts of Registrars, Demonstrators in various disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three years as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013.
Candidates who have appeared for the postgraduation exams can also appear pending declaration of results.
Walk-in interview will be held on 24th of May 2019 at Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Govt. Medical College, Kathua) as per following schedule:
Report time for interview: 10:30 AM
Verification of documents: 11:00 AM
Timing of interview: 12:00 noon
The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance.
Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut off date.
The list of documents to be attached with the application:-
1. Attempt certificate of 1st, 2nd, pre-final and final MBBS examination issued by the concerned university.
2. MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in concerned subject (MD, MS candidates will be preferred).
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. Distinction/National scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic merit certificate.
5. House job certificate(Sr/Jr) issued by the concerned principal or equivalent, recognized authority.
6. Professional publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard medical journals, if any.
7. Date of birth as per matriculation certificate.
8. Permanent resident certificate.
9. Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship/Sr. Residency earlier within or outside the J&K State.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued by the State Govt.
Vacancies are available in the discipline of General Medicine, TB & Respiratory Diseases, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedics and Radio-Diagnosis.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.