Government Medical College GMC Kathua Jobs Recruitment 2019.
GMC WALK-IN INTERVIEW NOTICE FOR DEMONSTRATORS/REGISTRARS/JRs
Post Name DEMONSTRATORS/REGISTRARS/JRs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance.
Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut-off date.
The list of documents to be attached with the application:-
- Attempt certificate of 1st, 2nd, pre-final and final MBBS examination issued by the concerned university.
- MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in concerned subject (MD, MS candidates will be preferred).
- Internship completion certificate.
- Distinction/National scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic merit certificate.
- House job certificate (Sr/Jr) issued by the concerned principal or equivalent, recognized authority.
- Professional publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard medical journals, if any.
- Date of birth as per matriculation certificate.
- Permanent resident certificate.
- Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship/Sr. Residency earlier within or outside the J&K State.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued by the State Govt.
In GMC Kathua latest Notification application are invited for House officers Junior Residents posts.
Post Date 27 May 2019
GMC WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR HOUSE JOB/JUNIOR RESIDENTS
Applications are invited through walk-in interview for the posts of house officers/Junior Residents in various specialities for Govt Medical College Kathua on 3rd of June 2019 at Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Kathua(Govt Medical College, Kathua) as per schedule given below:
Post Name House officers/Junior Residents in various specialities
Report time for interview: 10.30 AM For verification of documents: 11.00 AM Timing of interview:11.30 AM
Terms and conditions:
1. The candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K state.
2. List of documents to be attached with the application:
a. MBBS degree
b. Marks certificate from 1st to final year MBBS
c. Copy of date of birth certificate
d. Copy of permanent residence certificate
e. Internship completion certificate
f. MCI or State Medical Council registration certificate
g. Attempt certificate
h. Merit certificate, if any
i. Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority
The selection of the candidates will be made as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government subject to amendment by the Govt, from time to time. Only those candidates who will have permanent registration certificate from the State Medical Council or MCI will be eligible for applying.
All the selected candidates shall be required to submit an affidavit duly attested by the judicial magistrate to the effect that he/she will not leave the house job mid-way and will serve for the tenure period of six months.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.