District Health Society Jobs Recruitment of Data Manager under NHM.
Application are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Rajouri for the posts Data Manager (Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme) under National Health Mission to strengthen the Health Care Delivery, improve access to quality services and to make the Unit functional.
These applications should be addressed to Chief Medical officer (Vice Chairman) District Health Society Rajouri on the prescribed format. Interested candidates should apply on the format given below alongwith attested copies ot supporting documents/certificates which must reach in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer Rajouri by post or by hand
The interviews of the candidates will be held at CMO’s office complex Jawahar Nagar Rajouri.
The date of interview for the post shall be notified separately in leading newspapers and notice
board of District Development Commissioner/Chief Medical officer’s Office.
- Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Rajouri.
- Remuneration and leaves as per guidelines of NHM.
- Initially contract will be upto 31st March 2020, renewable for a period of another year on the basis of performance and continuation of the scheme.
- The District Health Society, Rajouri will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The finally selected candidates shall have to sign a contract with the District Health Society.
- The posts are non-transferable. The selected candidates shall have to work on the post for which She/he is selected and has to stay at the place of posting.
- The contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection.
- Forms not accompanied with all the documents will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates coming for interview.
- Preference shall be given to the resident of District Rajouri i.e. Local residency criteria will be given first priority and preference..
- If the candidate is not available in the District then selection shall be extended to Division
|Position||No. of posts||Remuneration||Requisite
|01.||Data Manager at District HQs
To assist State surveillance Officer/Officials in carrying out the IDSP activities and to supervise functioning of MIS Unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme and IDSP Portal.
Age below 45 years. As on l!l jan 2019
|01||Rs. 18000/-||Post Graduate in Computer Science.
Or BE in
|Minimum 03 year
experience, preference will be given to those who worked in health or Social sector.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.