CSIR IIIM Jammu Jobs Recruitment.
CSIR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE CSIR IIIM Jammu Jobs Details.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following purely temporary positions of PROJECT ASSISTANT-I (FIELD ASSISTANT) under the project HCP-0010 tenable at CSIR-IIIM Branch Institute, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K):-
Post name: Project Assistant-I (Field Assistant) 03 Positions
Minimum Essential Qualification B.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with atleast 55% marks.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in the area of Medicinal Plants/Crop Extension
Stipend Per Month Rs.15,000/- + HRA
DATE OF WALK-IN INTERVIEW: 01.07.2019 (MONDAY)
TIME 10.30 A.M
Venue CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
1) Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions
2) Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3) Age relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is also applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of DOMICILE CERTIFICATE from the concerned District Magistrate in the J&K within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily been resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
4) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/J&K Domicile etc. should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
5) Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed application form (to be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the advertisement) duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
6) Candidates must also bring original certificates/testimonials along with them, for counter verification of the enclosed photocopies with the submitted application form.
7) Eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of interview [i.e. Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of interview ON OR BEFORE 9.30 A.M.] for necessary verification of documents. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 A.M. under any circumstance.
8) Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
9) The position is purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the CSIR sponsored project.
10) In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
11) HRA will be applicable as per availability of funds in the respective project.
12) To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subject should turn up for walk in interview.
13) Application Form can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in and submitted duly filled on the day of interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
NO TA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
Post Name Driver
Total Post 02
Last date for submission of application Is 08.07.2019 upto 5.00 PM.
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the posts of Driver at CSIR-IIIM, a constituent Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. The details of the posts, emoluments and age limit are given below:
Note: Kindly visit our website www.iiim.res.in to see detailed advertisement for Educational qualification, Experience, other information and Application form.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.