Central University of Jammu JRF Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as ‘Junior Research Fellow’ (JRF) in a research project entitled “Application of water-stable metal organic frameworks (WMOF) for the detection of odorants and emerging pollutants/pesticides in wastewater (SERB Project file no. ECR/2018/001716)” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India.
No. of Position: 1 (One)
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Duration: One year, extendable up to two years/project duration subject to satisfactory performance.
- Army School Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT Posts.
- JKSSB Recruitment 2019 Junior Engineers (Electric) J&K Power Development Dept.
- Delhi Police Head Constable Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- Mongia Steel Ltd Jammu Jobs Recruitment.
1. M.Sc. / M.Tech. or equivalent in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Materials Science and Technology, Nano science and Technology or relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Candidate who has qualified NET (CSIR/UGC JRF) / NET (LS) / GATE / or any other equivalent examination scores will be preferred
Age: preferably less than 28 years.
Salary: 31,000/- + 8% H.R.A. (H.R.A is granted if hostel facility is not provided or not availed)
The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single .pdf file should reach on and before 25 Oct. 2019, by e-mail only ([email protected]).
Contact Details: Dr. Pawan Kumar Assistant Professor, Department of Nano Sciences and Materials, Central University of Jammu, Jammu – 181143, J & K, India.
E-mail: [email protected] Ph: +91-8284814797
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible.
The Selected candidate have to work in the field and laboratory. The work includes collection of samples from the field, preparation of the samples, analysis of the samples, preparation of reports and manuscripts.
Get real time update about this post directly on your device, subscribe now.