Selection list of the candidates under SRO 202 for the post of “Electronic Data Processing Supervisor” in (Planning Development and Monitoring Department) Divisional Cadre Jammu/Kashmir –
Operating of Waiting list thereof.
Ref:- 1) Service Selection Board’s letter No:-SSB /Secv /Sel/ 2017/13249-55 dt. 15-12-2017.
2) Planning, Development & Monitoring Department’s letter No’s 1 )PD/ NG/ DIV/ State/01/ 2018 dated:- 23-03-2018, 2) PD/ NG/ DIV/State/ 01/2018 dated. 05-09-2018 and 3) letter No PD/NG/Div. State/01/2018 dated. 20-11-2018.
The following selectees reflected in the waiting list for appointment as Electronic Data Processing Supervisors in Divisional Cadre Jammu/Kashmir endorsed by Planning, Development & Monitoring Department vide letter No: PD/NG/Div. State/01 /2018 dated 20-11-2018, are hereby informed through the medium of this Notification to submit original documents along with a set of self-attested photo copies to the Directorate of Economics and Statistics J&K, Camp Office Janipur Jammu, within 10 days from the issuance of this Notification. The selectees are:-
|Electronic Data Processing Supervisor Divisional Cadre Jammu/Kashmir Item No. 279 & 227 (05 of 2015 dt:- 01 -09-2015)|
|1||Neeru Salathia||Naresh Singh||Gurha Slathian Samba||OM|
|2||Firdous Ul Rashid||Ab. Rashid Ganaye||Gopali Saif Pati Dedmaribagh Chardora Budgam||RBA|
|3||Manoi Kumar||Ram Singh||Arina Bishna Jammu||sc|
The documents to be furnished in original are:-
- a) Academic / Technical Qualification, Certificate of being Graduate in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics / Commerce / Computer Applications and Information Technology (as one of the elective subject).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- State Subject Certificate of J&K State.
- Health Certificate.
- Certificate from the Dy. Director Employment and Counseling Centre Centre / General Manager, DIC concerned and JKEDI to the effect that;
- No loan under self employment has been taken and.
- Loan/Stipend if any received has been refunded into the treasury in full;
Category Certificate (if any) from the Competent Authority as required under reservation rule for various categories.
The appointment of the candidates will be subject the condition that all the Certificates like Date of Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Category certificate (if any), Permanent Residence Certificates, etc. are genuine which will further be got verified from concerned Departmental authorities. In case any of the certificates of the candidates proves fake or tampered or not recognized, the appointment of the candidate shall be terminated ab- initio.