Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!
JK High Court Interview Schedule for Short-List candidates for Junior Assistant posts. JK high court Interview schedule for Junior Assistant post
It is notified for the information of all concerned that:
1) the candidates shown in Annexure-A to this Notification have been shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:5 on the basis of their merit in the written test held on 29.10.2017 for the posts of Junior Assistants in Subordinate Courts of both the divisions of the State pursuant to Advertisement Notification No. 323 dated 26.05.2017.
2) the interview of the shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on the dates shown against their names in Annexure-A to this Notification. The interview of the candidates of Kashmir division shall be held in the High Court Complex, Srinagar which shall start at 10:00 AM on Scheduled dates, whereas, the interview of the candidates of Jammu division shall be held in the High Court Complex, Janipur Jammu which shall start at 08:30 AM on the scheduled dates.
3) the candidates shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials before the interview committee at the time of their interview. Any candidate who fails to produce his/her original certificates/ testimonials may forfeit his/her candidature.
4) only those shortlisted candidates shall be allowed to appear in the interview who fulfill all the notified eligibility requirements.
5) mere figuring of name in the shortlist may not entitle a candidate to appear in the interview which shall be subject to the scrutiny of all testimonials of the shortlisted candidates.
6) no individual interview call letters shall be issued to the candidates whose names figure in Annexure-A to this Notification.
7) in the event of any deficiency found at the time of interview with reference to the eligibility of any candidate, such candidate may not be allowed to appear in the interview
8) no TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview