Union Public Service Commission UPSC has declared the Engineering Services Exam (ESE) and Indian Forest Service IFS (Preliminary) 2018 Results
UPSC ESE Results 2018, UPSC IFS Results 2018 out now!
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2018 results Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their results on UPSC’s official website upsc.gov.in. ur at jkalerts The written examination of UPSC Engineering Services (Main) Exam, ESE 2018 was conducted on 1st July 2018.
Steps to check UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2018 Results
Step 1 – Visit the official website – http://www.upsc.gov.in
Step 2 – In the whats New Section Click on the link ‘Result Engineering Services Main Examination, 2018’
Step 3 – a PDF file will display
Step 4 – CTRL+F and search with your Roll number
Direct links of Results given below
Other Important Notifications
- JKSSB Revised / Final Answer key of Assistant Storekeeper cum Clerk.
- J&K Fire and Emergency Services list of eligible and ineligible candidates
- JKSSB Practical Test of Junior Instructor Calico Industries & Commerce Department
- JKPSC Interview schedule for the post of Lecturer (10+2) Kashmiri
- GMC Srinagar General merit List of Sweeper
Direct links of UPSC Result
- Result – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018
- Result – Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2018 through CS(P) Examination, 2018
For all latest JKSSB, JKPSC,Govt and Private Jobs updates, Notifications, Exams, Interview Schedule, Syllabus, Selection list and Results of Jammu and Kashmir Keep visiting Jkalerts.com.
Keep Visiting jkalerts.com for Upcoming J&K Govt jobs. you can also Download our Android app.