JKSSB interview Notification for the posts of “Junior Assistant”(Various Department)
It is notified for the information of all concerned that:
1) List of shortlisted candidates who have qualified the Type Test on Computer Key Board and are called for interview for the posts of “Junior Assistant”(Various Department), District Cadre Kulgam and Kathua, Item No 125, 143 (04 of 2015) and Punjabi Typist, (Information Department), State Cadre Item No 261 (04 of 2013) which shall be
conducted on 29th of January 2018 as per name/parentage/Item/ Venue shown against each at Annexure “A” of this notice.
2) The interview schedule and particulars of the eligible candidates will also be available in the offices of the Administrative Officer, J&K Services selection Board, Jammu /Srinagar
3) The additional qualifications / reserved category certificate acquired by the candidate after the last date of receipt of application forms shall not be entertained;
4) Mere figuring of name in the list does not entitle the candidate to appear in the interview as it shall be subject to the scrutiny of all testimonials of the candidates shortlisted.
5) No further interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate whose names figure in the said list and they are required to appear before the interview committee on the schedule date & time.
6) In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc proved at the time of interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview, or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified.
7) The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates / testimonials as asked for vide above referred advertisement notification before the selection committee at the time of interview. The candidates who fail to produce such certificates / testimonials may forfeit their candidature for selection.
8) Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him / her liable for criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate.
9) No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!