JKSSB DOCUMENT VERIFICATION-CUM-PRACTICAL TEST VARIOUS POSTS
It is notified for the information of all concerned that:
1. the DOCUMENT VERIFICATION-CUM-PRACTICAL TEST of the candidates provisionally shortlisted are called for practical test for the posts of Jr.Craft Instructor, Leather, Silverware, Wood Carving, Darning & Paper Machie, District Cadre Budgam, Item No.’s 300, 301, 302, 304, & 305 advertised vide Notification No.03 of 2016, Jr. Craft Instructor Crewel & Chain Stitch, District Cadre Ganderbal, Item No.’s 325 & 327, advertised vide Notification No. 03 of 2016, Jr. Craft Instructor Gabba, District Cadre Kupwara, Item No. 369, advertised vide Notification No. 03 of 2016, Jr. Craft Instructor Chain Stitch, District Cadre Shopian, Item No. 419, advertised vide Notification No. 03 of 2016, Sr. Craft Instructor Chain Stitch, Tapestry & Stapple, Divisional Cadre Kashmir, Item No.’s 241, 248, 242 & 246, advertised vide Notification No. 03 of 2016, Sr. Craft Instructor Bamboo, Phoolkari, Carpet Weaving & Sozni, Divisional Cadre Jammu, Item No.’s 203,205, 206 & 207 respectively shall be conducted on 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th of March-2018 for Kashmir based candidates at School of Designs, Srinagar from 10.30 A.M & for Jammu Based candidates at (Common Facility Centre Sallan District Kathua), (Modern Art Training Centre, Sanjay Nagar, Jammu) & (Carpet Weaving Training Centre, Kardoma Talab Bhalwal, Jammu) from 10.30 A.M as per the schedule containing full particulars of the candidate(s) indicated at Annexure “A” & “B” of this notification.
2. The Document Verification Cum Practical test schedule and particulars of the eligible candidates will also be available in the offices of the Administrative Officer, J&K Services selection Board, Jammu /Srinagar.
3. All/any additional qualifications/reserved category certificate acquired by the candidate after the last date of receipt of application forms shall not be entertained.
4. Mere figuring of name in the list does not entitle the candidate to appear in the Document Verification Cum Practical test as it shall be subject to the scrutiny of all testimonials of the candidates shortlisted.
5. No separate call letter shall be issued to any candidate whose name figures in the said list. A candidate who fails to appear in the Practical Test on the given date shall not be entertained later and shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
6. In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc proved at the time of Practical test, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the Practical test/document verification, or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified.
7. The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials as asked for vide above referred advertisement notification before the Document Verification Cum Practical test committee at the time of Practical test. The candidates who fail to produce such certificates/testimonials may forfeit their candidature.
8. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or making false statement, incorrect statement or suppressing material information shall be rendered liable to criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration for any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also canvassing/ lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate. No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the Practical Test.
(1) The criteria for the said posts(s) has already been notified vide this office Notice issued under endorsement No.SSB/Sel/Secy/2017/12636-39 dated: 29.11.2017.
However, it is again notified as under:-
“Marks out of written test to be converted into points = 80 Practical test points =20 (less than 7 marks would be disqualified).”
(2) The candidates are advised to bring Photostat copy of each certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer with his/her seal or self attested by the candidate for depositing with the Board on the scheduled date and time of Practical Test in addition to original documents, failing which no claim / objection in this regard shall be entertained
(3) The candidates have been included in the Document Verification Cum Practical Test list provisionally and only such candidates shall be allowed to appear in the Practical Test who are within age, possess valid category certificates and prescribed qualification before the cut-off date.
(4) Mobile phone is not allowed inside the office premises.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!