JKPSC Latest Notification Written test for the posts of Lecturer (10+2) Bio-Chemistry & Music in School Education Department.
Notified vide Notification No 09 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2016 Dated: 19.03.2016.
Notice Dated: 31-07-2018
It is for information of all the concerned candidates that the Written Test for the post of Lecturer (10+2) Bio-Chemistry & Music in School Education Department shall be conducted as per the date/time shown below at two centres only i.e. J&K Public Service Commission, Examination Hall, Solina, Srinagar & J&K Public Service Commission, Examination Hall, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu;-
JKPSC Written test for Bio Chemistry, Music
Name of the post Lecturer (10+2)
Department School Education Department
Date Time 15.09.2018 02:00 Pm to 04:00 Pm
Admit cards shall be available w.e.f. 10.09.2018 on the Commission’s website. The candidates are advised to download the same from Commissions website i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in.
In case a candidate who has applied for the said post but fails to download his/her e-Admit Card, he/she may immediately contact on or before 13.09.2018 the Commission’s Office at Solina Rambagh, Srinagar or Camp Office Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, with the proof of submission of Online Application Form/Bank Challan duly stamped and thereafter no claim whatsoever shall be entertained.
- Interview notification Conductress (Class-IV) in Social Welfare Department
- JKSSB Revised Answer Key for General Teachers
- JKPSC Selection list of Assistant Professor, Physical Training Instructor.
1. Only those candidates shall appear in the Written Test, who fulfill the eligibility prescribed for the post as mentioned in the aforesaid notification. However, permission to appear in the written test will be purely provisional subject to further verification of the documents at any stage of selection process.
2. The candidature of such candidates shall be rejected at any stage of process of selection, who are found to have misrepresented or concealed the material facts having a bearing on their eligibility.
3. The syllabi for the aforesaid disciplines are available on the website of the Commission.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!