JKPSC Issues Instructions for Candidates appearing Civil Services (Prelims) Exam
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) issues instructions for candidates appearing in All India Civil Services (Prelims) Examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 3 June 2018.
It is for the information of all the concerned candidates that the All India Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. 2018 shall be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 03.06.2018 (Sunday). The aspiring candidates may ensure/adhere to the following instructions at the time of the examination: –
1. No candidate will be allowed without the e-Admission Certificate issued by the Union Public Service Commission at the entrance of the examination venue.
2. Entry into the examination venue shall be closed 10 (ten) minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of Examination i.e.9.20 A.M. for the Forenoon Session and 2.20 P.M. for the Afternoon session. No candidate shall be allowed entry into the Examination venue after closure of the entry.
3. Candidates shall not be allowed to appear at any other venue except the venue mentioned in the e-Admit card.
4. Candidates should not go to toilet without an escort. Candidates must not carry any examination material to the toilets.
5. No candidate is allowed to go to toilet during last 30 minutes of the Examination.
6. Candidate will not be provided any extra sheet for rough work. Last page(s) of the Test Booklet, provided for the purpose, can be used for rough work.
7. No other article except Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing is written, HB Pencil, eraser, pencil sharpener and Pen/ball point pen are allowed inside Examination Hall/Room.
8. Electronic or any other type of calculators, log tables, slide rules, cellular/mobile phones, pagers or any other electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device are not allowed inside the premises i.e. building where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of the above instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for their safekeeping cannot be assured.
10. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
11. Seating Plan displayed is in roll order. Candidates, before proceeding to the examination halls/rooms are advised to check the exact location of their seat. In case of difficulty contact the Supervisor.
12. No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his own papers to be copied.
13. The canddate should not tamper with or take away the Answer Sheet with him. He will be penalized for any attempt to do so.
14. Smoking or taking tea etc. in the examination hall/room is strictly prohibited.
15. After conclusion of the examination, the candidates are permitted to take with them the Test Booklet issued to them.
16. The candidates should follow the instructions issued to them in the Examination Halt/Room strictly. Any violation of instructions will render the candidate liable to such action as the Commission may deem fit to take.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!