JKPSC Latest notification regarding Interview Schedule for Assistant Professor (Information Technology) in Higher Education Department.
Name of the post: Assistant Professor (Information Technology)
Department: J&K Higher Education Department
In continuation of the notice dated:-26.07.2018, it is notified for the information of all the concerned candidates that the interview for the post of Assistant Professor (Information Technology) shall be conducted on the dates indicated against each at J&K Public Service Commission, Office, Solina, Srinagar at 09:30 A.M sharp subject to the following conditions:-
Other Important Notification
- JKPSC written test notification for various posts in GMC
- J&K Planning and Monitoring Department Selection list of Junior Statistical Assistant
- J&K Finance Department Selection list Jr. Assistant
- SKUAST Kashmir Interviews Schedule for Teachers
- Jammu University Lecturer and Teaching Assistant interview schedule
1. The Candidature of all the candidates is purely provisional.
2. Only eligible candidates possessing requisite qualification prescribed under rules shall be allowed to appear in the interview subject to the condition that they are within the prescribed age limit on the cut-off date.
3. The candidates shall have to produce the following original certificates/testimonials on the date of interview;-
a) Date of Birth Certificate;
b) Permanent Resident Certificate;
c) Educational Qualification Certificate Prescribed for the Post.
d) NET Certificate. e) Higher Qualification, if any;
f) Category Certificate valid on cutoff date i.e. 02.07.2014, if applicable;
g) Publications (ISSN/ISBN), if any;
h) Photocopy of Online Application Form and Copy of the Bank Challan receipt.
i) One set of photocopies of all the testimonials (from a to h).
Interview schedule for the post of Assistant Professor (Information Technology) in Higher Education Department notified vide Notification 12-PSC (DR-P) OF 2014 Click Here for official notification on jkpsc.nic.in.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!