National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET – MDS National Board of Examinations
(For admission to MDS 2017 Session)
- NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various post graduate MDS courses under Dentists Act, 1948.
- NEET-MDS is a single window entrance examination for Dental PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses as per Dentists Act, 1948 w.e.f. Admission Session-2017.
- National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct NEET-MDS on an All-India Basis for admission to various MDS Courses at various Dental Colleges/lnstitutions of the country.
- NBE shall be conducting NEET-MDS as a Computer Based Test (CBT) from 30<hNovember to 3rdDecember 2016, at test centres located in 41 cities across the country.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET – MDS 2017
- Candidates in possession of BDS degree/Provisional BDS Pass Certificate from a Dental College/lnstitute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Dentists Act, 1948 possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BDS qualification issued by the Dental Council of India / State Dental Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2017 may apply for NEET-MDS through online application system at www.nbe.edu.in
APPLYING FOR NEET – MDS 2017
- Candidates can register for NEET-MDS through online portal from 26th September to 31st October 2016. Candidates can choose the exam centre and date through online registration system on first come first serve basis. Admit card will be sent to the candidates on their registered email ID after successful completion of online registration and payment of fees.
General /OBC Candidates Rs 3750/-
SC/ST/PWD/ (PH) Candidates Rs 2750/-
- The fee for the examination has to be remitted through payment gateway, at the time of online registration, using a credit card or debit card issued by Banks in India or through online banking.
|Online Registration at www.nbe.edu.in||Testing Window|
Declaration of Results at www.nbe.edu.in
|26th Sept.31st Oct. 2016.||30thNov. 3rd Dec. 2016||by 15th January 2017|