JAMMU UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE TEST (JUET-2018)
It is notified for the information of all JUET aspirants that the admission to the various academic programmes of the University of Jammu i.e. the Main Campus/ the Offsite Campuses and the Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2018-19 shall be made on the basis of the Composite Merit comprising the Academic Score and the JUET-2018 Score.
1. The Entrance Test (JUET) shall be held for admission in the following subjects:
(a) Post Graduate (PG) PROGRAMMES: Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Botany; Buddhist Studies; Chemistry; Commerce (M.Com); Computer Science & IT (MCA); Dogri; Economics; Education; Electronics; English; Environmental Sciences; Geography; Applied Geology; Geology (Hydrology And Soil Dynamics); Hindi; History; Home Science (Human Dev.); Human Genetics; Information Technology ( M.Sc IT); Kashmiri; Law (LL.B – 3 Year Professional); M.Ed.; B.Lib.I.Sc.; M.Lib.I.Sc; B.P.Ed; M.P.Ed; Mathematics; Microbiology; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Punjabi; Remote Sensing & GIS; Rural Development; Sanskrit; Sericulture; Sociology; Statistics; Urdu and Zoology.
(b) Post Graduate (PG) DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES: PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM); PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA); PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education; PG Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management; PG Diploma in Banking & Risk Management; PG Diploma in Accounting & Finance; PG Diploma in Bioinformatics and PG Diploma in Composite Culture Management.
(c) Under Graduate (UG) PROGRAMMES: B. Com. Honours (Bhaderwah Campus Only); B.B.A. (Hotel Management) and Law (B.A. LLB – 5 years).
2. The question paper shall have 150 objective type questions of one mark each and the duration for the entrance test shall be 2 / hours. The contents of the paper and weightage there shall be as under:
(a) General English : 40 questions
(b) Gen. Knowledge : 40 questions
(c) Reasoning : 40 questions
(d) Numerical Ability : 30 questions
3. For every wrong answer, there shall be NEGATIVE MARKING of 0.25 marks.
4. The Composite Merit for Admission shall be calculated as per the Weightage given below:
Academic Merit of the qualifying examination : 75%
Entrance Test : 25%
5. JUET-2018 shall be conducted at the following Examination Centres:
(a) Jammu (e) Bhaderwah (i) Leh (b) Kathua (f) Rajouri (j) Delhi (c) Udhampur (g) Poonch (d) Kishtwar (h) Srinagar
NOTE: THE EXAMINATION CENTRE ONCE OPTED BY THE CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE CHANGED AT A LATER STAGE.
6. Guidelines for filling the online Application Form for Entrance: Candidates will be required to apply only online exclusively through the website: www.juet.in. Once the JUET Entrance application form is submitted online, the system will generate a Challan, whereafter, the candidates are required to pay the requisite fee either through the online mode (Debit/Credit Card) OR through a Bank Challan at any of the designated Branches* of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. The applicants are advised to positively collect a hardcopy of the JUET-2018 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. at the time of the payment of the requisite fee. It is only on the payment of the requisite fee that the process for the online application will be completed.
|SCHEDULE OF THE ENTRANCE TEST (JUET)|
|(i)||Date of Notification for the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET-2018)||27/04/2018 (Friday)|
|(ii)||Commencement of online submission of JUET application form on the website: www.juet.in and acceptance of fee at the designated Branches* of the J&K Bank|
Note: The applicants are advised to positively collect a hardcopy of the JUET-2018
|Brochure from the concerned Branch of the J&K Bank at the time of the payment of the|
|(iii)||Last date for online submission of JUET application form on the website: www.juet.in||29/05/2018 (Tuesday)|
|(iv)||Last date for the acceptance of fee at the designated counters* of the J&K Bank||30/05/2018 (Wednesday)|
|(v)||Downloading of the JUET Admit Card/s from the University Website www.juet.in||05/06/2018 (Tuesday) to 10/06/2018 (Sunday)|
|(vi)||DATE OF THE ENTRANCE TEST||10/06/2018 (Sunday)|
|(vii)||Publication of Answer Key||11/06/2018 (Monday)|
|(viii)||Last date for entertaining any complaint pertaining to the Question paper / Answer Key (Only online on the website www.juet.in. with the supporting documents / proof)||14/06/2018 (Thursday)|
|(ix)||DATE OF DECLARATION OF RESULT||21/06/2018 (Thursday)|
|IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidate/s who could not fill the online application form on the earlier dates as notified above due to circumstances beyond control can also fill the JUET online application with a SPECIAL LATE FEE as under (through online payment mode only) :|
i) 3 to 5 Days before the commencement of the Entrance Test i.e. w.e.f. 05/06/2018 to 07/06/2018 – Rs. 2,000/-
ii) 2 Days before the commencement of the Entrance Test i.e. on 08/06/2018 – Rs. 5,000/-
iii) 1 Day before the commencement of the Entrance Test i.e. on 09/06/2018 – Rs. 10,000/-
|Designated Branches of the J&K Bank for depositing of the JUET Examination fee and the collection of the hardcopy of the|
|(i) New Campus, University of Jammu, Jammu|
(ii) Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
(iii) Shastri Nagar, Jammu
(iv) Nai Basti, Jammu
(v) Channi Himmat, Jammu
(vi) Gujjar Charitable Trust, Channi Rama, Jammu
(vii) Talab Tillo, Jammu
(viii) Shalamar, Jammu
(ix) Roop Nagar, Jammu
(x) Sarwal, Jammu
(xi) Main Branch, Kathua
|(xii) Main Branch, Udhampur|
(xiii) Main Branch, Bhaderwah
(xiv) Main Branch, Kishtwar
(xv) Main Branch, Rajouri
(xvi) Main Branch, Poonch
(xvii) University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar
(xviii) Main Branch, Leh
(xix) Main Branch, Kargil
(xx) Main Branch, Sector 17 Chandigarh
(xxi) Ansal Plaza, South Delhi
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!