DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION SUPER-50 TUTORIAL 2016-17
Online applications are invited for Chief Minister’s Super-50 Tutorial (2016-17), a comprehensive free Coaching program for the students preparing for NEET/AIEEE/ JKCET and Allied Examinations, 2016-2017.
- Highly qualified & competent faculty, guest Lectures by reputed Academicians, Professionals and IITians.
- Comprehensive/Timely coverage of the syllabus.
- Smart Classes
- Central Heating Arrangements.
- Regular Counseling Sessions.
- Special sessions on Personality Development.
- Regular Test Series for Revision.
- Focus on Problem Solving Techniques
- Time Management Techniques.
- Library Facility
- Candidates having passed 10+2 Examinations. OR
- Candidates who have appeared in the Class 12th Annual Examination-2016.
MODE OF SELECTION
Selection to the programme shall be purely based on the performance of the candidate in the Entrance Examination. A divisional level merit list of the candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination Test. Top 50 candidates in each stream (PCM and PCB) shall be admitted to the program drawn from said list at the Central Campus, Hyderpora, Srinagar. In addition, a District-wise merit list of 50 students for each district shall also be drawn from the said list to be admitted to the program at respective District headquarters.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
- The Entrance Examination shall consist of one paper containing 60 MCQ’s, 20 questions from each of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics
- The duration of paper would be of 60 minutes.
Application forms can be submitted online at www.dsek.nic.in up to 16-12-2016,11:59 PM. Candidates who don’t have access to internet or find it difficult to submit online applications may visit Office of the respective Chief Education Officer which would facilitate his/her online form submission.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 19-12-2016
PCB 12:00 Noon PCM 2:00 PM
VENUES FOR EXAMINATION:
|1.||GHSS Anatnag||2.||GHSS Bandipora|
|3.||GHSS Baramulla||4.||GHSS Budgam|
|5.||BHSS Ganderbal||6.||GHSS Kulgam|
|7.||BHSS Kupwara||8.||BHSS Pulwama|
|9.||BHSS Shopian||10.||SP HSS Srinagar|
|11.||GHSS Kothibagh Srinagar|
DECLARATION OF RESULT:
REGISTRATION AND COMMENCEMENT OF CLASS WORK:
VENUES FOR THE CLASSWORK:
- GGHS, Hyderpora, Srinagar
- All District Headquarters (Excluding Leh & Kargil)
- Students from Leh & Kargil may opt for Srinagar centre
For further details please contact respective Chief Education Officers.