Central University of Kashmir Admission Test (CUKAT-2019).
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following programmes through Central University of Kashmir Admission Test (CUKAT-2019)
MA in Islamic Studies
PG Diploma in Alternate Banking
B.Voc in Tourism and Hospitality Management
B.Voc in Retail and Logistic Management
B.Voc Food Production
B.Voc Food and Beverage services
Entrance Test (CUKAT) Score :100%
1. Application Form, Guidelines for Submission of Form, Syllabus and Pattern of Question Papers etc are available on the University Website www.cukashmir.ac.in
2. Application fees (Rs.) OM : 850/- Reserved Categories : 500/- (SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and EWS)
3. Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC, PWD and EWS categories is as per Government of India norms.
4. One supernumerary seat is reserved for residents of Ganderbal district.
5. It is to be noted that OBC category candidate shall not belong to creamy layer and are required to submit the certificate in prescribed format of Govt. of India.
6. Please note SC Category means Schedule Caste only and OBC does not mean RBA category.
Schedule of Activities
Issuance of Notification and opening of online Application Form 05.05.2019
Availability of online Application Form and related documents on the university website 05.05.2019
Last date for submission of forms 20.05.2019
Downloading of Admit Cards 10.06.2019
Date of Entrance Test 16.06.2019
Uploading of Answer Keys (After the test) 17.06.2019
Receipt of Grievances, if any (up to 05.00 pm) 19.06.2019
Uploading of Corrected Answer Key, if required 21.06.2019
Declaration of Results 25.06.2019
For further details/guidance, Students can also contact the University on following phone numbers and email address:
1. 7889575375, 7889575376
2. [email protected]