Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Rajouri (J&K) BGSBU CET 2017 – 18
Common Entrance Test for B. Tech 2017-18 on 02/07/2017 (Sunday)
Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to B. Tech programme of BGSB University for the session 2017-18 shall be held on 2/07/2017 (Sunday) at the following Centres;
- Rajouri : School of Engineering & Technology, BGSBU Campus, Rajouri
- Jammu : Govt. Polytechnic Jammu, Opposite Kala Kendra, Bikram Chowk, Jammu
- Srinagar : Amar Singh College, Gogji Bagh, Srinagar
There shall be two papers which shall be held as per the following timing:
Paper I : Physics & Chemistry
Reporting Time : 09:25 am
Conduct : 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Paper II : Mathematics
Reporting Time : 01:25 pm
Conduct : 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm
Candidates can collect Admit Cards from the following Offices of the University between 20/06/2017 to 30/06/2017 during office hours. The candidates can also collect the Admit Card on the date of Entrance Test at the Venue:
- Rajouri : Office of Dean, School of Engineering & Technology, BGSBU Campus, Rajouri
- Jammu : BGSBU Camp office, Opposite Channi Himmat, Bye-Pass Road, Jammu
- Srinagar : BGSB Regional Office, House No.1, Sanat Nagar Chowk, Rawalpora, Srinagar
- Candidates should carry Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test.
- Candidates should carry Black and Blue ball point pen to write / mark on OMR sheets.
- Use of Calculator, Mobile Phone and other electronic gadgets is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Pencil for answering questions is not permitted.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after starting time of the exam and shall not be permitted to leave before completion of the Test.
- The question booklet can be used for rough work. No additional pages will be provided.
- Any sort of impersonation / malpractice shall be severely dealt with.
List of candidates and other details will be available on University website www.bgsbuniversity.org from 30/6/2017