DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES
Applications are invited on the prescribed application from permanent residents of J&K State of (Jammu Division) for undergoing below mentioned Para Medical Training Courses for the session 2017-18 at District level ANMT Schools. The eligible candidates should submit their application forms complete in all respects in the office of the concerned Chief Medical officer’s office on or before 24th. of December 2016 along with attested copies of the following certificates and self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.5/- affixed on it and Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) of the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd. in favour of Director Health Services Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Diploma).
- State Subject Certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificate.
- Requisite Marks Certificate.
- Character Certificate from competent authority.
- Copy of reserved category, if any, under SRO 294 on prescribed Performa from competent Revenue Authority.
- Two latest copies of pass port size photograph duly signed by the candidate on back side and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Details of training courses and eligible minimum qualification applicable is given as under:-
|Name of Course||Age as on 1-1- 2017 ( 1st. January 2017)||Required|
|Duration of Course|
|1||F.M.P.H. W||17 Years minimum and 35 years maximum||Matric with Science||1 Vt years|
|2||Medical Assistant (Pharmacist )||-do-||10 + 2 with Science||2 years|
|3||Lab. Assistant||-do-||10 + 2 with Science||2 years|
|4||Dental Assistant||-do-||10 + 2 with Science||2 years|
|5||X-Ray Assistant||-do-||10 + 2 with Science||2 years|
|6||Opth. Assistant||-do-||10 + 2 with Science||2 years|
|7||O.T Technician||-do-||10 + 2 with Science||2 years|
|-do-||10 + 2 with Science||2 years|
The ASHA’s working under National Health Mission with experience of 5 years’ and also possessing the requisite qualification can also submit their applications through their respective Block Medical Officers/ Chief Medical Officers duly authenticated by the Head of the Institution. The in-service desirous candidates of Health and Family Welfare (Class-IV) having 3 years of regular service and prescribed qualification can also submit their applications separately through their respective Chief Medical Officers.