Man dies of electric shock while erecting signboard on shop

298

Srinagar: A man was electrocuted in Rambagh area here last evening.

Imran Ahmed Sheikh son of Mohammad Ramzan Sheikh resident of Barzulla, at present Hyderpora By-pass, a Shopkeeper at Rambagh, Srinagar received electric shock while erecting sign board on roof top of his shop. He was shifted to JVC hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. (PTK)

image

Aggregated from J&K Headlines

Join our newsetter

Sign up today for free and be the first to get notified of new updates.

SHARE