Teenage girl electrocuted in Bandipora

3

A teenage girl was electrocuted on Sunday while coming in contact with a live wire at her home in Markundal area of Sumbal in this district.
The deceased was identified as 19-year old Saima, daughter of Abdul Rashid Rather.
An official said the young girl was electrocuted while repairing wire of an electric heater at her home.
She was taken to Sumbal hospital where doctors declared her dead on arrival.
 

Join our newsetter

Sign up today for free and be the first to get notified of new updates.

SHARE