Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Recruitment 2018. In the Latest Jobs Notification from SMVDU Katra Jammu application are invited for the Librarian. More Details about this Jobs Notification is given below : –
Name of the post
Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 10000/- (Regular) i.e., at academic level 14
with rationalised entry pay of Rs.1,44,200/- :
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
1. Qualification: Ph.D. in Library Science / information science / documentation/ archives and manuscript keeping, with Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with at least 55%
marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 point Scale and consistently good academic record.
2. Experience: At least 13 years’ of experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 18 years
experience as College Librarian.
3. Evidence of innovative Library service and organization of published work.
4. Experience in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/Archives and Manuscript keeping,
shall be desirable.
5. Consolidated API score requirement of 400 points from categories II & III of APIs (cumulative) as per
UGC 2016 Regulations [4th Amendment]
How to apply
Application Form should be accompanied with application fee in the form of a DD of Rs..500/- drawn in
favour of ‘Registrar, SMVDU’, payable at Katra/Kakryal /Jammu. However, no application Fee is
payable for Ph.D. qualified candidates.
Application forms duly filled accompanied with self attested copies of Date of birth, qualification /
experience certificates issued by the Competent Authority, requisite fee (if applicable) and PBAS format
should be submitted to the office of The Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal, Katra–
182 320 (J&K) to be sent by Registered / Speed Post only and not through courier service. The envelope
containing the application form should be super-scribed with Name of the Post Applied For: Name of the
Department: Advertisement No. & date:
Those who have applied earlier against the advertisement issued vide Nos. SMVDU/Adm./Estb./T&NT
Rect. Adv./1 of 2017/1198, dated: 2/03/17 and SMVDU/Adm./Estt./NT Rect. Adv./7 of 2017/3520 dated
13-07-2017 need to apply afresh
Read more ::
Last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 10th July 2018.
Candidates wlw have acquired educational qualification through Correspondence / Distance Education mode /Fake Universities as notified by UGC shall not be considered.
- Advertisement for the post of Librarian [Application Form]
[PBAS Format As Per UGC Regulations 2016 4th amendment]
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!