Jamkash vehicleads Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2018. In latest employment notification applications are invited for various posts.
All the Interested candidates may send their CV on j[email protected] by 20th Sep, 2018. Jkalerts will provide you the complete detail about this J&K Private job notification like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully to apply for Jamkash vehicleads Kashmir Jobs.
Jamkash Jobs Details
• Ensure financial planning for sales & purchase
• Reconciliations of claims and receivables
• Proactive in planning for finances
• Handling all banking processes
• Proper hold over online banking
Should possess managerial level experience in banking and finance sector (7-10 years) Exp.
Salary: Upto Rs. 60,000
Location: Srinagar, Narbal, Magam, Baramulla, Uri, Ganderbal, Bandipora, Kupwara. Handwara
• Should execute proper roles to Service Advisor
• Analyzing customer demand
• Customer care and grievance handling
• Ensure timely completion of vehicle servicing
Qualification: Diploma/BTech (Mech. or Automobile Eng.) Experience: 5-10 Years Exp. Salary: Upto Rs. 30,000
• Management & Execution of column structures, indoor tiling, plaster, plumbing & Interior civil works
• Ability to manage laborers
• Co-ordination for availability of material to meet deadline
Qualification: B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Experience: 3-5 Years Exp.
Salary: Upto Rs. 20,000 Age: 27-40 Years
Location: Magam, Bandipora, Pattan
• Direct Sales to customers
• Understanding & fulfilling customer requirements
• Responsible for
a. Target achievement in Sales & Value added services
b. Long-term customer relationship
Exp. Salary: Upto Rs. 30,000
• Social Media management
• Web designing & maintenance
• Online queries & lead generation
Qualification: B.Tech, BCA or Degree in relevant field
Experience: 1-3 years
Exp. Salary: Upto Rs. 20,000
• Make proper timetable for Security guards
• Supervise & properly co-ordinate between security
• Team handling and making efficient security systems
Experience: 3 Years of experience with any security agency Exp. Salary: Upto Rs. 20,000
Facility Maintenance Manager
• Ensure infrastructure is in proper condition
• Ensure proper cleanliness In all areas of facility
• Ensure proper co-ordination among Housekeeping staff
Experience: 3 Years of experience in Housekeeping function Exp. Salary: Upto Rs. 15,000
• Job Card opening
• Responsible for vehicle repair
• Timely completion of Job and Billing
Qualification: Diploma/BTech in Mechmcal/Automobile Eng. Candidate must have customer friendly behavior Exp.
Salary: Upto Rs. 15,000
Restaurant & Cafe
|Chef Vacancies: 01||Baker Vacancies: 01|
|JOB DESCRIPTION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|• Experience In preparing Pizza, Pasta, Shwarma & cooking Tandoori, Indian, Chinese cuisine||• Experience In baking cookies, biscuits & cakes|
|Should possess 2-5 years experience in any restaurant or hotel||Should possess 2-5 years experience in any bakery, restaurant or hotel|
|Exp. Salary: Upto Rs. 30,000||Exp. Salary: Upto Rs. 30,000|
How to apply
Mail your resume to: j[email protected] by 20th Sep, 2018 Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Contact HR on : +91-9797133444, +91-8825016046
Venue: 2nd floor NEXA showroom. Jamkash Vehicleades Hyderpora Bypass. Srinagar. 190014
Every Job update from Jammu and Kashmir appears first at JKALERTS.COM
For Dogra Degree College Upcoming jobs notifications Selection Lists and Results update Free Job Alerts and Updates for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Keep Visiting Jkalerts.
Keep Visiting jkalerts.com for Upcoming J&K Govt jobs. you can also Download our Android app.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!