Youth Services & Sports Officer, Ganderbal Rehbar-e-Khel Recruitment 2018
Advertisement for Engagement of Rehbar-e-Khel
Applications are invited on the below given format from the eligible candidates for engagement of Rehbar- e- Khel (honorarium basis) in the Department of Youth Services & Sports, on zone basis within the District Ganderbal.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
|S. NO.||NAME OF ZONE||NUMBER OF REHBAR E KHEIL POSITIONS TO BE FILLED UP|
- The candidate to be engaged as Rehbar- e- Khel should be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state and hailing from the concerned Physical Education zone of the District.
- Age as on 01-01-2017:
- Shall not be below than 18 years.
- Shall not be above the age of:
- 40 years in case of General Candidate.
- 43 years in case of reserved category candidates.
- 48 years in case of ex-servicemen.
Candidates of the concerned zone possessing B P E/Graduation with B P Ed shall be eligible for applying for engagement as Rehbar- e- Khel. Additional points shall be given for higher qualification such as B P E with B P Ed/M P Ed/M Phill (Physical Education)/Ph.D (Physical Education)/Diploma from NIS (duration one year).
The criteria for selection of the candidates to be adopted by the Selection Committee shall be as under:
|1.||BPE/Graduation with BPEd||60||The points shall be granted proportionate pro rata basis|
|2.||BPE with BPEd||05||-Do-|
|4. M Phill (in physical education)||05||–|
|5. Ph.D (in physical education)||05||–|
|6.||Diploma from NIS||05||Duration one year|
The Rehbar-e-Khel being a catalyst would be deemed to be a local community worker for a period of seven year.
The monthly honorarium of Rehbar-e-Khel for the first two years shall be Rs. 3000/= and shall be enhanced to Rs. 4000/= per month, for third to seventh year.
The regularization of Rehbar-e-Khel shall be done in a staggered manner on completion of seven years of satisfactory continuous service against the available/created posts of Physical Education Teachers through a Committee to be constituted by the Director Youth Services & Sports in accordance with the provisions of the Rehbar-e-Khel policy.
The district Youth Services & Sports Officer shall be responsible for deployment of the engaged Rehbar-e- Khel in uncovered Middle/High Schools having adequate student roll.The Rehbar-e-Khel shall be required to work at the places and against the positions in accordance with the provisions of the Rehbar-e-Khel policy.
Last Date for submission of Application Form:
The application form complete in all respects should reach to the office of District Youth Services & Sports Officer by hand or by post before 04.30 pm on 18.01.2018 along with the following documents:
- DOB Certificate.
- Relevant qualification certificates with Marks Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of J&K.
- Bona fide Resident Certificate of concerned zone from Tehsildar concerned.
- Character certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- The number of positions of Rehbar-e-Khel to be filled up can increase or decrease.
- The application forms incomplete in any respect or received after last date shall not be entertained.:
More Jobs Updates
- JKSSB District cadre posts for Urdu Teacher
- J&K Entrepreneurship Development Institute (J&KEDI) Recruitment 2018
- SBI RECRUITMENT 2018 SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS 50 POSTS
- YOUTH SERVICES & SPORTS OFFICER BANDIPORE RECRUITMENT Rehbar-e-Khel 128 Posts
- NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K NHM MEDICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2018
- YOUTH SERVICES AND SPORTS OFFICER, KATHUA RECRUITMENT 117 posts
- Engagement of Rehbar-e-Khel in Department of Youth services and sports 171 posts
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!