DISTRICT YOUTH SERVICES AND SPORTS OFFICER, KATHUA RECRUITMENT 2018
Engagement of Rehbar-e-Khel in Kathua
Applications are invited on the below given format from the eligible candidates for engagement of Rehbar-e-Khel (honorarium basis) in the department of Youth Services and Sports, on Zone basis within the District Kathua
Number of Positions
|S.No. Name of the Zone||Number of Rehbar-e-Khel positions to be filled-up|
A Eligibility :
Permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State and hailing from the concerned Physical Education Zone of the District.
B- Age as on 01.01. 2017
- shall not be below than 18 years.
- shall not be above the age of
- 40 years in case of General Category.
- 43 years in case of reserved category candidates.
- 48 years in case of ex-servicemen.
Candidates of the concerned Zone possessing BPE/Graduation with B.P.Ed shall be eligible for applying for engagement as Rehbar-e-Khel. Additional points shall be given for higher qualification such as BPE with BPED/MPED/MPhil (Physical Education)/Ph.D (Physical Education/ Diploma from NIS (Duration one year)
III) Composition of Selection Committee
The selection of Rehbar-e-Khel shall be made by a District Selection committee comprising of following who shall assess the candidates on the basis of the provisions spelt out in the policy for engagement of Rehbar-e-khel and make recommendations to the competent authority for engagement:
- District Development Commissioner, Kathua = Chairman
- District Youth Services & Sports Officer, Kathua = Member Secretary
- District Employment & Counseling officer, Kathua = Member
- Zonal Physical Education officer (Hqr.) = Member
The criteria for selection of the candidates to be adopted by the selection committee shall be as under:
|1||B.P.E./Graduation||60 Points||The points shall be|
|with BPED||granted on proportionate Pro-rata basis.|
|2||B.P.E. with B.P.Ed||05||-do-|
|4||M.Phil (In physical education)||05||–|
|5||Ph.D (in Physical education)||05||–|
|6||Diploma from MIS||05||Duration one year|
The Rehbar-e-Khel being a catalyst would be deemed to be a local community worker for a period of seven years.
The monthly honorarium of Rehbar-e-khel for the first two years shall be Rs. 3000/ and shall be enhanced to Rs. 4000/- per month for third to seventh year.
The regularization of Rehbar-e-khel shall be done in a staggered manner on completion of seven years of satisfactory continuous service against the available/created posts of physical Education Teachers through a committee to be constituted by the Director Youth Services and Sports in accordance with the provision of the Rehbar-e-Khel Policy.
The District Youth Services and Sports officer shall be responsible for deployment of the engaged Rehbar-e-Khel in un- covered Middle/High schools having adequate student roll. The Rehbar-e-Khel shall be required to work at the places and against the positions in accordance with the provisions of the Rehbar-e-Khel Policy.
Last Date for submission of Application Form:
The application form complete in all respects should reach to the office of District Youth Services and Sports officer, Kathua by hand or by post by or before 31 st of January, 2018 along with following documents:
- D. O. B. Certificate
- Relevant qualification certificates with marks certificates.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of J&K.
- Bonafide Resident Certificate of concerned Zone from Tehsildar Concerned.
- Character Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- The number of position of Rehbar-e-Khel to be filled up can increase or decrease.
- The application forms in complete in any respect or received after last date shall not be entertained.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!