SKUAST Recruitment 2018. In latest employment news applications are invited for Professor, Chief Scientist, Sr Scientist & Jr Scientist & Other jobs.
Applications on prescribed format along with duly filled in API based scorecard are invited for the following posts:
Professor, Chief Scientist, Sr Scientist & Jr Scientist & Other
Total Posts: 67 Posts
Name of the post
Professor/Chief Scientist equivalent (23 Posts)
(Pay band of Rs 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs 10, 000/-)
Qualification & Experience Essential
- Doctorate degree in the subject concerned (in case of Associate Director or Chief Scientist, Doctorate Degree in any branch of Agriculture/Veterinary and Allied Sciences or in specified disciplines as the case may be).
- Ten (10) year’s experience in the relevant subject out of which at least eight years should be as Scientist/Teacher or equivalent position in the pay band-III of Rs 15600 39100 + GP of 5400/6000/7000/8000 (pre-revised) and two years as Associate Professor/Sr. Scientist or equivalent in the pay band-IV of Rs 37400- 67000 with grade pay of Rs 8700/9000.
- Good research experience as evidenced by publications.
(The issue regarding the counting of the period of active service spent on pursuing Ph.D. is to be considered in light of UGC notification issued from time to time and its clarification thereof)
- Ability to provide leadership in the subject/discipline.
- Administrative experience in a teaching/research Institution
Name of the post
Associate Professor/Sr. Scientist & equivalent (21 Posts)
(Pay band of Rs 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs 9,000/-)
- Doctorate degree in the subject concerned.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/Teacher or equivalent position in the pay band-III of Rs 15600-39100 + GP of Rs5400 /6000 /7000/8000.
Research Experience as evidenced by publications.
Name of the post
Assistant Professor/Jr. Scientist (23 Posts)
Pay band of Rs 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs 6000/- UGC Scale
Qualification & Experience
i) Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in OGPA or equivalent post-graduate qualification in the concerned subject; and
- D. degree (with coursework) in concerned subject as prescribed by the UGC Regulations, 2009 (Ph.D. is relaxed for candidates having post-graduation degree in Vety. Sciences provided the candidate has one publication in NAAS rated referred Journal and NET as Essential Qualification); and
- NET or at least two full-length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4, on the last date of submission of application
- i) Master’s degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade in OGPA or equivalent postgraduate qualification in the concerned subject; and
- ii) Ph.D. degree (without coursework) in the concerned subject; and
- Last date for receipt of Application Form (by speed post) 10.08.2018
- Allowances and provident fund: As per SKUAST Statutes and rules of J&K CSR.
- Age: Not less than 20 years and more than 55 years as on 01-01-2018. The upper age is relaxable for employees of SKUAST-J.
- Nature of appointment: Temporary with two years’ probation.
- In-service candidates: The in-service eligible candidates should forward their Application Forms through their employer. The application form which is not routed through proper channel shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence and/or enquiry thereon shall be entertained. In case of selection of in-service candidates, their services shall be regulated in accordance with the statutory provisions as are in vogue or may come into force from time to time.
How to apply
- Application Forms:
- OBTAINING: Application Form along with API Score Card Format can be downloaded from SKUAST-J website skuast.org.
- SUBMISSION: Application forms complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of all certificates and testimonials obtained by the candidate before last date of receipt, should reach the office of the Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir, University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu, Chatha-180009, Jammu, J&K along with a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs 2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) in the shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKUAST-J payable at Jammu.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- The candidate should also indicate Advert. Notice No. & date, his/her name, and post for which applied on the back of the Bank Draft
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!