SBI Recruitment 2019 in J&K. Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales ) Jobs in clerical cadre in State Bank of India.
SBI Recruitment 2019 in J&K | Clerical cadre Jobs.
Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales )
SBI Jobs in J&K 115
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PwD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-05-2019
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 18-05-2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): From 1st Week of June 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): From 4th Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 10-08-2019
Read more jobs
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 Specialist Officer posts.
- Central University of Jammu CU Jammu Job notification 2019
- JKPSC Recruitment 2019 in J&K Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department.
- Govt. Medical College GMC walk in interview for various posts
- TATA Motors Fairdeal Motors and Workshop (P) Ltd Jobs.
EXAMINATION CENTERS (Tentative List)
Jammu, Samba, Srinagar
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted (a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2019’ in the subject of the email. Pre-requisites for
Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.