Government of Jammu and Kashmir Directorate of Indian Systems of Medicine (State AYUSH Society, National AYUSH Mission J&K) J&K ISM Ayush Mission Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- Date of commencement for submission of online application forms = 01.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online application forms = 21.03.2019
Online applications arc invited from eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under National AYUSH Mission, J&K for following:-
|S.No||Category of Post||No. of posts|
|7.||Medical Officer. AYUSH||4|
|8.||AYUSH Pharmacist (Ayurvedic / Unani Homeopathic)||8|
|1 1.||Yoga Therapist||1 1|
|12.||Attendant for AYUSH Wellness centers||12|
|15.||Attendant for Naturopathy Hospitals||2|
Total Posts 92
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
- These posts are non-transferrablc posts.
- The engagement will be purely on contractual Initial contract for hiring shall before one year starting with thc financial year 2019-20 and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the contractual employee by Mission Director. NAM / approval of the post by Ministry of AYUSH. Government of India.
- In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated with one month’s prior notice.
- As per the decision of Executive Committee circulated vide No. I IME/Acctts/296/ 2018 dated 06.12.2018. the applications received in response to advertisement No. DGISM/915 dated 29/05/2015 shall be considered valid. However, they are advised to also apply online against the posts for which they have already applied.
- The selection of the candidates for the posts of Yoga Therapist. Pharmacist. Masseur & Attendants shall be made on the basis of Divisional/ State merit. However, in ease suitable candidates are not available within the Division, the candidate opting from outside the Division will also be considered. Selection for other categories of posts shall be made on the basis of state level merit.
- The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
Aggregated from JK Alerts