J&K Police Drug De-Addiction and Rehabilitation Srinagar Kashmir Centre Jobs Recruitment 2019. In latest Employment Notification applications are invited for various posts.
Advertisement Notice / Dated: 11.02.2019
Applications on prescribed format are invited from permanent resident of J&K, the eligible candidates for filling of the below mentioned posts purely on temporary basis at Police Drug Deaddiction & Rehabilitation Centres of Kashmir Zone.
|Name of Post||Name of Drug Deaddiction Centre where services are required.||No. of posts.||Required qualification||Monthly Honorarium|
|1.||Medical Officer||Srinagar||01||MBBS recognized by MCI with experience in Drug De-addiction Centre / Mental Health.||Rs.27,500/-|
(Twenty seven thousand five hundred only)
|2.||Counselor||Anantnag||01||Post Graduation in Psychology with experience in Mental Health / Drug De-addiction.||Rs.23,100/-|
(Twenty three thousand one hundred only)
|3.||Pharmacist||Anantnag||01||10 + 2, with Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy recognized by State Medical Faculty||Rs.14,300/-|
(Fourteen thousand three hundred only)
|Anantnag||01||10 + 2, with experience in Health Care Centre will be preferred.||Rs.10,000/- (Ten thousand only)|
Read more GOVT jobs notifications
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment of Junior Engineers 2019.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) JTO Recruitment 198 posts.
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 Total 737 Posts.
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagements shall be made purely on temporary basis initially for the period of 89 days on monthly consolidated honorarium.
- The engagement thus made shall not claim for regular absorption or preferential claim against any post in the Department.
- The application forms should be deposited in the office of Director Drug-de-addiction & Rehabilitation Centre, PCR Kashmir, Batamaloo, Srinagar – 190010 on a prescribed format on or before 25.02.2019 (daily between 10:00 am to 04:30 pm). No application form shall be entertained after expiry of last date.
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
- The applicant should not be less than 18 years as on 01 -01 -2019 of age and should not more than 40 years as on 31-12-2019. However, there is no upper age bar for the post of Medical Officer only.
- Any application form which is found incomplete in any manner shall be rejected.
- The application form in a prescribed format should be supported by the following self attested documents:-
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC).
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- Marks sheet of the examinations passed.
- Experience Certificates, if any.
- A self attested extra passport size photograph shall also be stapled with the application form and name, parentage & address be written on back side of photo.
- NoTA/DA will be paid for participation in interview/test.
- The selected candidates have to tender affidavit/ undertaking duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate as to the effect that they agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Date of examination/ interview will be notified separately after the completion of application forms.
- All original documents should brought along by candidate on the date of interview.
Candidates who so ever be selected can be posted anywhere in Kashmir Zone against vacancy of post advertised.