JK NHM National Health Mission Jobs Recruitment 2018: Rural Health Society Kishtwar recently published the official jobs notification for the various posts Audiologist / Speech Therapist, Psychologist, optometrist, early interventionist cum special educator, IYCF Counsellor, ANM, Junior Staff Nurse JSN, Pharmacist.
Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2018 Dated: – 01 -08-2018
All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply on the application on the prescribed format. The duly filled in application form along with testimonials Self addressed enveloped duly stamped worth Rs 5 /- in the office of the Convener/Vice Chairman (Chief Medical Officer District Health Society Kishtwar by or before 16/08/2018. Jkalerts will provide you the complete detail about this J&K Govt job notification like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully to apply District Health Society Kishtwar jobs.
As approved by Deputy Commissioner Kishtwar (Chairman District Rural Health Society), applications are invited for hiring of various categories of posts in the District Kishtwar under National Health Mission as indicated below: –
- Must be resident of District Kishtwar of J&K State.
- High initiative taking capacity.
- Contract will be offered by the District Health Society, Kishtwar.
- Remuneration as per norms of NHM.
- Initial contract will be for a period up to 31st of March 2019 subject to continuation of the scheme.
Read More Jobs
- Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine RRIUM Srinagar Walk in interview
- Jhelum and Tawi Flood Recovery Project (JTFRP) Jobs Recruitment
- Army public school APS Samba Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Industrial Training Institute I.T.I Doda Jobs Recruitment 2018 -19
- Jobs in Govt. I.T.I Computer Operator Cum Accounts Assistant Recruitment
Selected candidates will have to stay at their place of posting.
- If a contractual appointee at any time willfully neglects or refuses to perform duty, his / her services shall immediately be terminated without serving any notice and he or she shall not be entitled to any salary for such period.
- Further the contract is liable to be terminated prematurely without any prior notice in the event of any misconduct or inefficiency on the part of candidate.
- All such appointments are for a particular institution and non-transferable.
- Application can be rejected by the selection committee if found not falling in the required criteria.
- The contractual appointee shall have to enter into an agreement with the society.
- Since the posts are for Medical Block Dachhan, Paddar & Chatroo in case sufficient number of candidates are available under local criteria for the same block, candidates from other Medical Blocks will not be called for screening / interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates coming for interview.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending their application on the prescribed format. The duly filled in application form along with testimonials Self addressed enveloped duly stamped worth Rs 5 /- and one recent passport size photograph should reached in the office of the Convener/Vice Chairman (Chief Medical OfficerlDistrict Health Society Kishtwar by or before 16/08/2018.
Last date 16/08/2018.
For all latest JKSSB, JKPSC,Govt and Private Jobs updates, Notifications, Exams, Interview Schedule, Syllabus, Selection list and Results of Jammu and Kashmir Keep visiting Jkalerts.com.
Keep Visiting jkalerts.com for Upcoming J&K Govt jobs. you can also Download our Android app.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!