J&K Govt Psychiatric Diseases Hospital Srinagar (Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Kashmir) Government Medical College Srinagar walk in interview
A walk-in interview will be conducted on 21st of July 2018 at 11:30 am in the office of Medical Superintendent Govt. Psychiatric Diseases Hospital, Srinagar for the following post ur at jkalerts available in Opioid Substitution Therapy Centre being run by JKSACS at General Hospital Community Centre, Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences Srinagar.
GMC Srinagar Kashmir Jobs Details
Name of the post Doctor
(Consolidated salary Rs. 35,000/- month)
Should have a minimum qualification of MBBS with valid registration from the Medical Council, preference will be given to MD Psychiatry/Diploma in Psychiatry Medicine.
- Assess patients for the stability of initiation into substitution therapy.
- Prescribe suitable doses of OST medicine to appropriate patients, and conduct regular follow-ups.
- Provide routine health check and basic health-care.
- Provide basic information to the clients and family members about the treatment process.
- Referrals to ICTC for HIV diagnosis and other institutions for advanced care treatment wherever required.
Read More jobs
- SKUAST Jammu Recruitment of Teacher / Faculty on Academic Arrangement basis
- SKIMS Soura Kashmir walk in interview
- Shuhul Hyundai Recruitment Srinagar Kashmir | 42 Posts
The appointment is purely temporary for a period of one year on the contract basis or till life of project whichever is earlier. However, in case of unsatisfactory performance, the contractual appointment can be terminated without any prior notice by the Society.
The candidate would have no claim for permanent absorption in JKSACS/Health Department/ Govt. Of J&K.
The selected candidates will have to work under the supervision of the concerned HOD.
A walk-in interview will be conducted on 21st of July 2018 at 11:30 am
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to report on the said date and time along with 3 copies of recent passport photographs and the relevant documents ur at jkalerts (attested true copies of Degree/ Diploma Certificate, DOB Certificate, State Subject, /Experience Certificates, if any) to the Medical Superintendent, Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Kashmir (Govt. Psychiatric Diseases Hospital, Srinagar).