J&K Government Medical College GMC Registrars/Demonstrators Jobs Recruitment
Applications on plain paper are Invited from PSC /Non PSC doctors wno are permanent residents of J&K state on the prescribed format, for the tenure posts of Registrars/Demonstrators In the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three year as per SRO-2S of 2013 dated 28-01-2013. The applications should reach the camp office at Postgraduate Department of Surgery, Govt Medical College Jammu, within 10 days of publication of advertisement.
If any likely vacancy created shall be notified separately
- Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications
1.) For PSC Candidates:-
- The In-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
- The In-service doctor shall be allowed to participate In the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department. For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
- In case of selection, they will be allowed to Join only after getting relieved from their Administrative Department.
2.) For CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT SERVICE :-
- The Non — PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated IS 04 2009 plus dearness allowance. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut of date.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
- QUALIFICATIONS:-Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS will be preferred).