J&K Excise & Commercial Taxes Department Recruitment to Class-IV Posts
Advertisement for Divisional Level Kashmir Class -IV (Guard / Armed Guard ) Posts in J&K Excise and Commercial Taxes Department, Kashmir Division. J&K Excise & Commercial Taxes Department Recruitment to Class-IV Posts 2018 – 10 Class ivth Posts: JKalerts No 1 jobs website of J&K . J&K Excise & Commercial Taxes Department
Recruitment has recently declared an employment notice for the Recruitment of 10 Class ivth Posts. Candidates who are interested in this job, submit their Application Form with all relevant documents on or before the 2nd of july, 2018. In this Jkalerts post we will provide information of J&K Excise & Commercial Taxes Department Recruitment 2018 regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information are mentioned below.The posts are for the Divisional cadre Kashmir..
Name of the post
Guard / Armed Guard
1) Permanent Residents of J & K State;
2) Having age as on 01-01-2018 not;
i. Below 18 years, and
ii. above :-
a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
b) 43years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC category
c) 42 years in case of Physically challenged candidates.
d) 48 years in case of Ex-servicemen.
e) 40 years in case of candidates already in Govt. Service;
Candidates belonging to Kashmir Division can only apply for Divisional level posts of Kashmir division. However ‘SC’ candidates of both Divisions are eligible to apply for divisional cadre posts. The candidates already applied vide advertisement notice No. 01/Adm of 2013 dated 20-06-2013 and Advertisement Notice No. 282/Adm of 2017 dated 25-07-2017 need not to apply again.
That the salary of the selectees on appointment under this notification shall be governed in terms of Govt. Notification SRO 202 dated 30-06-2015 which are notified as:-
How to apply
The application forms along-with three passport size photographs and requisite certificates shall be deposited at the following offices within 21 days from the date of issuance of this advertisement notice. The last date for receipt of application shall be 2nd of July, 2018 upto 4:00 PM
|S.No||Name of the district||Office where forms are to be deposited|
|1||Srinagar, Budgam & Ganderbal||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Budgam.|
|2||Kupwara||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Kupwara|
|3||Baramulla (All Tehsil except Sopore)||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Baramulla.|
|4||Bandipora (including Sopore Tehsil)||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Sopore.|
|5.||Anantnag- Kulgam||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Anantnag.|
|6.||Pulwama and Shopian||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Pulwama.|
|Leh||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Leh.|
|Kargil||Commercial Taxes Office Circle Kargil|
Those intending to submit their application forms by registered post must send the same in the Office of the Dy. Excise Commissioner (Executive) Kashmir Excise and Taxation Complex, Solina Rambagh, Srinagar.
The applicant must enclose self attested copies of following documents with the application form :
- Three latest passport size photographs.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marks Certificate of 10th and 12th
- Character Certificate issued by Police/Gazetted Officer.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate, if any, issued by the concerned competent authority.
- Bank Receipt of Rs. 100/-
All the documents attached with the application form must be in order/numbered. Incomplete applications shall be liable to rejection without notice. The application forms with over writing / mutilated entries or annexed with fake/forged documents shall also be liable to rejection and shall attract criminal proceedings also.
- The in-service candidates shall prepare a photocopy of the application form and route the photocopied application form through proper channel viz. through the concerned Head of the Department while as the original application form duly filled in shall be delivered / dispatched by post in the same manner as applicable to other candidates. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application form through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he/ she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of the Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of the Dy. Excise Commissioner,(Executive) Jammu Excise and Taxation Complex Rail Head, Panama Chowk Jammu within 15 days after the last date of filling of application form.
Last Date 2nd of July, 2018 upto 4:00 PM
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!