Jammu & Kashmir Legislative Assembly Secretariat Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2019. Class ivth Jobs in Jammu
ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01 of 2019.
- Date of commencement for submission of applications: 01.03.2019
- Last Date for submission of applications: 22.03.2019
Post Name Various
Total Number of posts adverttsed=28
Read other important Jobs in J&K
- JKDISM Ayush Mission Jobs Recruitment 2019 92 posts
- Government Medical College GMC Doda Jobs Recruitment 2019
- University of Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- J&K Government Medical College GMC, Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment 2019 | 1,30,000 posts
- J&K Police State Crime Branch Jobs Recruitment 2019
- J&K Bank Jobs Recruitment 2019
- Sainik Welfare Amphalla Jammu J&K Jobs Recruitment 2019.
- Cluster University Srinagar CU Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2019
|Item Code||Name of the post||No. of Posts||Qualification required||Pay Level/Pay Scale|
|I-A||Typist||02||Graduation with Six months Diploma in Computer Applications and not having Typing speed of less than 35 words per minute||Level-2 (19900-63200)|
|I-B||Driver||O1||10 + 2 with valid LMV/HMV driving license issued by the competent authority|
|I-C||Orderly||12||Matriculation and not more than 12*’*||SL-1 (14800-47100)|
|II-A||Watch & Ward Man||04||-Do-|
|II-B||Mali||01||Matriculation and not more than 12**’ having one year experience in Gardening|
|II-C||Watch & Ward Woman||01||-Do-|
|MU’s Hostel Jammu/Srinagar|
|I-E||Carpenter||01||Matriculation having Diploma in XTI||Level-2 (19900-63200)|
|Ii-E||Safaiwala||02||Middle Pass||SL-1 (14800-47100|
1. The Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates being submitted by the candidate in support of the Candidature must have been issued by a recognized University/College/Board/Institution.
2. For the posts advertised with item code I-A knowledge of Computer is must.
3. The number of posts advertised might increase or decrease at the time of final selection depending upon the vacancies available.
The applicants should fulfill the following conditions:-
- Should be permanent residents of J&K State
- Are having age as on 01.01.2019:
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above
- 40 years in case of open merit
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OBC candidates.
42 years In case of physically challenged candidates.
42 years in case of in service candidates and in case of employees working in J&K Legislative Assembly on temporary/need/Contractual basis.
- Are in possession of the prescribed Academic/Professional/ Technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item.
- The Legislative Assembly Secretariat reserves its right to shortlist the candidates in case the number of applications are large on the basis of criteria to be adopted in this behalf which may include marks obtained in matriculation and 10+2.
How to apply
- The application as per format annexed at Annexure “A” with two Passport size photographs and self attested documents to be submitted in the MLAs’ Hostel Srinagar and MLAs’ Hostel Jammu on all working days from 10 a.m to 5 p.m or through registered post in the name of Secretary J&K Legislative Assembly Jammu/ Srinagar.
- The appointments will be made strictly in accordance with the SRO-202 of 2015.