Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2018. In latest employment notification application are invited for Registrars posts.
All the Interested candidates invites application on the prescribed form can be procured from the Accounts Officer of this college on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) in the shape of Bank Draft of J&K Bank Ltd. payable in favour of Principal Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu. Jkalerts will provide you the complete detail about this J&K Govt job notification like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully to apply for Registrar jobs in Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College Jammu.
Name of the Post: Registrar
No. of Posts 2 (Two)
Discipline Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
BDS degree from recognized institutes of the country. Candidate with higher qualification in the particular discipline mentioned above will be preferred.
For In-Service candidates:-
- The in-Service doctor shall carry the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay (Pre- revised) as admissible under rules.
- The application form of In-service doctors will be entertained only which will duly be routed through Administrative Deptt. viz. Health & Medical Education Deptt. J&K and “no advance copy shall be entertained”.
For Non-Service candidates.
- The Non-service doctors shall be appointed as per SRO-24 of 2013 and shall be paid a consolidated pay equal to the post of Dental Surgeon in the Health Department.
General Condition of eligibility for all candidates:-
- The doctor who were earlier appointed as Registrar, but has left the Registrarship before completing their tenure need not to apply.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenureship as Registrar in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
- The applications should be accompanied with an affidavit duly attested by the 1 class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship earlier within or outside the State (J&K) in any discipline.
- A passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place on the application form.
How to apply
Application on the prescribed form can be procured from the Accounts Officer of this college on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) in the shape of Bank Draft of J&K Bank Ltd. payable in favour of Principal Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu are invited from the in-service /Non-service doctors who are permanent resident of J&K State for the post of Registrars for a period of three years only in the following discipline:-
The application forms should be accompanied with attested copies of the following documents/ testimonial:-
- BDS degree from recognized University
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificate.
- MDS degree from recognized University
- Rural service certificate (prior to post -graduation) issued by the Director Health services.
- Rural service certificate (After post -graduation) issued by the Director Health services.
- Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic merit certificate.
- House Job experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
- Professional publication in a standard Medical journal, if any.
- Registration certificate (up to-date) of J&K Dental Council.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- State Subject certificate.
- A copy of AadhaarCard
The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview before the selection committee in the office chambers of the undersigned along with all original documents for verification.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
No application form will be accepted after the last date of receipt of application form. The incomplete forms will be rejected out rightly. Last date for issue and receipt of application forms in the office of the undersigned by hand/by post is as under:-
Sale of forms : from 12th September, 2018 to 25th September, 2018.
Receipt of forms up to : 08th October, 2018.
Date of interview will be notified separately.
Every Job update from Jammu and Kashmir appears first at JKALERTS.COM
For Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College Upcoming jobs notifications Selection Lists and Results update Free Job Alerts and Updates for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Keep Visiting Jkalerts.
Keep Visiting jkalerts.com for Upcoming J&K Govt jobs. you can also Download our Android app.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!