ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TEMPERATE HORTICULTURE ICAR-CITH WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
ICAR-CITH SRF, TECHNICAL ASSISTANT WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 03.01.2018 at 11.30 AM at ICAR-CITH, Srinagar for the temporary position of Senior Research Fellow and Technical Associate on purely contractual basis on coterminous with the sanction of schemes/ projects.
|Name and No. of post(s)||No. of post(s)||Name of project/ Code||Place of posting||Essential Qualification|
|Development of an Electronic Nose Sensor to Determine the Optimum Harvesting Time for Apple and Papaya||ICAR-|
• M.ScinFniitScience/Plant Pathology/ / Post Harvest Technology/ Plant Biochemistry/ Analytical Chemistry with 4 years./ S years of Bachelors degree OR 3 years Bachelors degree with NET Desirable Qualifications:
Experience of work v/ith apple fruit quality analysis and storage.
|National Saffron Mission (NSM)||ICAR-|
• M. Sc in Horticulture/Pant Breeding/ Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Post Harvest Management.
Experience in Saffron Crop Production/ Improvement/ Post Harvest Management..
The Upper age limit for SRF/TA will be 35 years (men) and 40 years (women) as on 01.11.2017. Relaxable in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC/Women as per rule.
Selected candidates for the position of SRF/TA will be paid emoluments as per norms of Govt, of India/ ICAR/ scheme under which engagement s approved.
How to apply
The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications as indicated below should bring their brief bio-data neatly typed and experience certificates along with original and attested photocopies of qualification certificates, passport size photographs for verification and submission.
Interview Schedule :
Walk-In-Interview on 03.01.2018 at 11.30 AM at ICAR-CITH, Srinagar
- Applicants should bring a brief bio data including original academic qualifications, employment records, professional experience and passport size photographs with attested copies of testimonials for ascertaining eligibility.
- Above position are purely temporary, time bound and coterminous with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer/University, in case he/she is employed.
- The Competent Authority reserved the right to terminate his/her services without any notice at any time.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!