Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar Recruitment Registrars / Tutor
Applications on the prescribed format from the permanent residents of J&K State are invited on payment of Rs. 500;- (Rupees Five Hundred) Only against proper G. R. for the tenure posts of Registrars/Tutor in the below mentioned disciplines of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (1) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis up to maximum of (03) three years subject to Satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD
NAME OF THE POST
CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY & ENDODONTICS 1 (ONE)
ORAL PATHOLOGY 1 (ONE)
Application Fee Rs 500/-
28-08-2017 at 03.00 PM
How to apply
The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean. Govt. Dental College & Hospital. Srinagar during office hours on all working days up to 28-08-2017 at 03.00 PM The candidates who download their application forms from official website i.e. www.gdcsrinagar.org shall submit the form along with G. R for Rs. 500/- in the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital Srinagar.
The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned along with the following documents, self attested on or before 28-08-2017 at 03:00 PM:
1. BDS Degree & Internship completion certificate.
2. Marks certificate of all the BDS Examinations.
3. MDS Marks certificate/Degree, (if any).
4 House Job certificate issued by the Pnncipal of the College concerned, (if any).
5 Registration Certificate (up to-date) of J&K State Dental Council
6 Attempt certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
7 Adhaar Card & PAN Card (Mandatory as per DCI).
8 Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services, (if any).
9 Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services, (if any).
10. Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority, (if any).
11. Extracurricular activity certificate from competent authority, (if any).
12. Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal, (if any).
13. Date of Birth Certificate.
14. State Subject Certificate.