Fisheries Department Class IVth Recruitment (District Cadre)
Govt Jobs : Class ivth Jobs Fisheries Department : Application for Direct Recruitment to the class IV posts (District Cadre) in the Fisheries Department are invited on the prescribed format to this notification.
|Name of the Post||Pay Band|
|Chowkidar/ Safaiwala/Cook||*IS 4440-7440 with grade pay of Rs. 1300/-|
Salary will be made as per SRO 202 of 2015.
Age as on 01-01-2018:
|i.||Not below 18 Years.|
|a)||General Category Candidate :||40 Years|
|b)||Physically challenged :||42 Years|
|0||Member of SC/ST/OSC/ALC/RBA/ :||43 years|
|d)||Candidate already in Govt: service:||40 years|
|e)||Ex Servicemen :||48 Years|
- The candidate who participate in the selection process against the post mentioned below should be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state and
- A Person shall be deemed to be resident of District Bandipora if he/ she has resided in the district for a period of less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular posts and is actually residing in the District.
- If a women marries out side the District, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to the posts provided that her husband has resided in that District as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.
- The candidate will have to deposit /submit his/ her application form with the office of Assistant Director Fisheries District Bandipora located at Mini secretariat Bandipora Block C.
- (A). The educational qualification and the physical standard prescribed for the post of Chowkidar are specified as under,
|i)||Educational Qualification||Minimum and Maximum qualification for Class IV posts is Matric and 10+2 respectively form any organized Board/Institute.|
|Chest Expanded (Cms)|
|Walk Test:- Male 25 Kms in 4 Hours Female 16 Kms in 4 Hours|
Physical fitness Certificate to be issued by Chief Medical Officer (The test shall be qualifying in nature and no marks are allotted for these tests.)
|Hi)||Written Examination||The question paper will be of 100 marks (Multiple Choice) of two hours duration. The Question will be of 10th standard.|
How to apply
Application form (Annexure”A”to this notification) should be duly filled in by the candidate in his /her own writing accompanied by two latest passport size photographs (one affixed at the space shown in the application form), attested Copies of academic qualification, Date of Birth certificate, Marks Certificates of each examination passed, Character certificate, category certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of SRO 294, sate subject certificate and a demand draft of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only) Non Refundable in the name of Assistant Director Fisheries District Bandipora from any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank payable at RCC Srinagar by accompany along with the application form before last date of receipt of applications.
The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of Assistant Director Fisheries Bandipora by or before 26-03-2018 during office hours.
selection Procedure :-The selection of candidates for the post of Chowkidars shall be made on their performance in their physical Standard Tests/written Test vis-a-vis number of vacancies.
Last date 26/03/2018
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!