Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir Walk in interview
Eligible candidates are invited for walk in interview for four posts of Ophthalmology Surgeon at SDH Bijbehara, SDH Uri, SDH Rajpora and SDH Bandipora on contractual basis under National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB) under NHM.
Name of the post
SDH Bijbehara, SDH Uri, SDH Rajpora and SDH Bandipora
How to apply
Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview at Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir in the office chamber of the undersigned on 17/06/2017 at 11 am Candidates are required to bring plain application along with original and photocopy of certificates of their qualifications and other documents if any in support of their application preference will be given to the candidates having Post Graduate MBBS Degree/Diploma in Ophthalmology.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
The appointments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions’.-
1. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Kashmir Division.
2. All engagements shall be purely on contractual basis and are non transferable
3. Initial term of contract will be paid for a period of one year renewable further for a period of one year or till continuation of centrally sponsored scheme whichever is earlier based on the performance of the incumbent.
4. The selected candidate shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she will no; claim for any regular appointment in the Department/Government.
5. The age ot the applicant shall not more than 65 years.
6. The contractual appointee shall be paid a consolidated monthly honorarium as per the guidelines issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare GOl under NPCB.
Hiring of Contractual staff under National Programme Control of Blindness.
Category of Posts permissibility
10+2 with Diploma in concerned field from any recognized Institute of state Medical faculty
No of post 17
Rajpora, Shopian Zanipora, Keller ,Bijbehara, Shangus, Dooru, Kralpora, Sogam Sopore ,Keeri, Uri, Chadoora, Baramulla, Gousia Hospital & Mobile Surgical Unit Srinagar
Selection Criteria local district
10+2 = 20 pts
Diploma = 60 pts
Viva = 15 pts
Total= 100 pts