Central University of Jammu CUJAMMU Recruitment 2019. CU Jammu Invites application from Interested eligible candidate for JRF Post.
Central University of Jammu Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as ‘Junior Research Fellow’ (JRF) in a research project entitled “Selective removal of inhibitors found in lignocellulosic hydrolysates and simultaneous conversion of mixed sugars into bio-ethanol using microbial consortium” (SERB Project file no. ECR/2018/000672) sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India.
Central University of Jammu Jobs Details
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Position: 1 (One)
Duration: One year, extendable up to two years/project duration subject to satisfactory performance.
1. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.Sc. in Environmental Science / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Biosciences from a recognized University/ Institution with 55% Marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
2. Desirable Qualifications / Experiences: Candidate who has qualified NET (CSIR/UGC JRF) / NET (LS) / valid GATE / or any other equivalent examination scores will be preferred. Knowledge of Gene cloning, fermentation techniques is desirable.
3. Age: preferably less than 28 years.
31,000/- + 8.0% H.R.A. (H.R.A is granted if hostel facility is not provided or not availed) The Candidates without NET/ GATE will get fellowship according to SERB rules.
Read More jobs details
- GMC Kathua Recruitment 2019.
- JKPSC Recruitment 2019 Lecturers posts in J&K Govt Dental College Srinagar.
- SKUAST Kashmir Recruitment 2019
- Jetking Recruitment 2019 various posts.
How to apply Central University of Jammu
The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single .pdf file should reach on and before 13th May, 2019, by e-mail only ([email protected]).
Contact Details: Dr. Anita Singh Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Sciences, Central University of Jammu, Jammu – 181143, J &.K, India.
E-mail: [email protected] Ph:+91-9419294912