Central University of Jammu CUJ Jobs Recruitment 2019 various Teaching posts. In latest CU Jammu rolling advertisement application are invited for Professor, Associate, Assistant professor posts.
Central University Jammu latest job notification for various Professor, Associate, Assistant professor (Teaching positions).
Applications are invited from Indian nationals including Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) to fill up the following posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible/suitable candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format. Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions/ etc. will submit their applications through proper channel. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Minimum eligibility and qualifications for each post is governed by UGC Regulation, 2018.
Desirable qualification/Experiences: * Inorganic/ Physical Chemistry # Astrophysics
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE FACULTY ADVERTISEMENT
The qualification required for teaching posts will be as per “UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018.
J&K Govt Jobs Notifications
- JKSSB Recruitment 2019 | State Cadre Posts in J&K Home Department.
- JKSSB Recruitment 2019 -1235 posts for five New Medical Colleges in J&K.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
- J&K New Government Medical College Jobs Recruitment.
- Hillview Honda Jammu Jobs Recruitment post various
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) JTO Recruitment 198 posts.
For teaching positions in Department of Educational studies, NCTE Regulations of 2014 shall be followed.
1. Please refer webpage for
UGC Regulations 2018: https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/4033931_UGC- Regulation_min_Qualification_Jul2018.pdf
2. For NCTE regulation 2014: http://ncte-india.org/regulation2014/english/appendix5.pdf
Professor: Pay Level-14, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 144200-218200] Associate Professor: Pay Level-13A, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 131400- 217100] Assistant Professor: Pay Level-10, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 57700-182400]
Last date 01.03.2019
This is a Rolling Advertisement. Applications received after 01.03.2019 will be considered in the next phase of scrutiny and Interview.
- Detailed Advertisement Rolling Advertisement
- General Conditions Instructions and Essential Information
- Short Listing Criterion
- Application Form