- Click on Publish button at the top right to open up the Posting Form.
→ Your Name: Enter your name for the author profile & to show it with the posts you publish.
→ Your Email: Enter a valid email address where we can contact you.
Note: Your email address will not be visible publicly.
→ Post Title: The title of your post. You can use any phrases, words or characters but should be an attractive & meaningful title.
→ Security Question: A simple anti-spam question to prove that you are not a robot.
→ Post Content: The blank box where you enter your writing and any information you want to display.
→ Click on Choose File button to insert a Profile Picture. The image will be displayed on your author profile & below each post you publish.
→ Action: Once finished click on Submit button.
Pristine Kashmir is an open publishing platform inspired by the people who are passionate about writing & sharing knowledge. We work hard to provide our readers with timely, high quality and valuable content. To maintain these standards we ask our contributors to adhere to the following guidelines:
Content Must Be Detailed & Unique
- You don’t have to be well known to be a writer, but you must know a lot about the subject you’re writing about.
- Article should be a minimum of 300 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Write the content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers.
- Author bios must be placed in the user profile and may not be included within the text of the post itself.
Proper Post Attribution
- Title: Should be a catchy headline & a maximum of 80 characters.
- Media: Add at least one image that represents your article. You can add more than one image depending on the length of your article, i.e you may not flood your post with images for the sake of length.
If you want to add a video, you can upload it on our YouTube channel. For more information, please contact us.
- Category: Select a category that your post can best fit in. You can also request a new topic/category if none of the predefined topics classify your post.
- Tags: Tags are the micro-categories for your post. For example, if you are writing an article, say the title is ‘The Difference Between Heart Attack and Cardiac Arrest’, here you can select ‘Life Science’ as a category and set ‘Heart Attack, Human Body’ as tags.
- Excerpt: Summarize your post around 3-4 lines. Give your readers a brief description about your post.
Category, Tags & Excerpt are optional. You can leave these fields for us to fill but we recommended to give all attributes yourself as you know your article better than us.
No Link Building or Advertising
- Posts may not be promotional or advertorial.
- If we believe that you are contributing content for the sole purpose of building links for yourself or others, we will either ask for such links to be removed or simply not publish the post.
Providing Credits & References
- We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit.
- Please credit all sources, references, facts, and figures.
Copyright & Responsibility
- We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your posts, and account from Pristine Kashmir.
- By submitting a post, you give us an exclusive, but revocable, right to publish your submission in any form. You also promise that any content you share is yours to share. We will remove your article within 30 days at your written request.
- You are responsible for the originality and accuracy of your submission.
- To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for Pristine Kashmir audience.
Maintaining Approved Posts
- Once posts are approved & published, you are responsible for checking the status of your posts to see if there are any edits required, as well as for making those edits and resubmitting the posts.
- Comments are the conversation and when your article is published, answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
- Promote your posts well, and we’ll promote them, too. Any articles that get (or deserve) lots of eyeballs will go front and center on our site, in social media, and maybe even in our newsletter.
Editorial Screening & Disclaimer
→ We may edit your posts for clarity or brevity, but most likely only to fix a typo, beef up a headline, or add a few links.
→ Please carefully double-check everything prior to submitting the post.
→ Posts cannot be taken down or edited once they are live.
→ It may take up to week for posts to go live. All post publication & editing is done at the discretion of Pristine Kashmir Community.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time. Contributors are responsible for making themselves aware of changes and adhering to them.
Disclaimer: Your request to create an account constitutes an agreement to these posting guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in your publishing access being revoked.